My nipples are growing and my period is late. But, the test is negative? (PIOG)

I asked this in the health section already, but I guess I was just looking to see if this has happened to anyone else?

I started yaz and have had two regular cycles since I've been on it. This would have been my third period on Yaz, after switching from Mirena. I started a new pack last night and still have yet to get my period or anything even close. Last night I noticed that my (tender) boobs had randomly grown AGAIN- I'm falling out of my D cup! Not only have my breasts grown, but my areolas are darker and kind of resemble giant pancakes...they weren't that big two days ago, I swear. I tested last night (I guess that would be technically four days after my missed period?) and the test was negative. What's going on? I thought I already went through puberty?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The most you can do is either wait another week or go to the doctor to find out what is really going on. Sometime if you are pregnant sometimes your hormones aren't high enough to be detected. If you remotely think that you may be pregnant stop taking the pills and go to the doctor to get verified. Good Luck
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 8:35 AM on Mar. 22, 2010