inlaw problem #2

One of my husbands brothers ( he has two) ...is a 43 y/o waste basically ... he has been to jail a few times, 5 kids, who he didnt/doesnt raise,beat up on all of his kids moms, has only worked "handyman jobs" here and there, and still lives with MIL & FIL ...who think he is just have a "hard time" ( even though his whole life has been a whole time)...

My husbands other brother is more like my husband ( hard working family man) ... but he got laid off for like a month so we gave him a few hundred dollars to help out ... When other BIL and MIL found out they were pissed !

deadbeat BIL , threw a huge fit, because last time we visited down there he asked for $50 and DH said no. So this caused a big argument between all of us...I was proud of my husband because he stood up to him and was like... K ( better brother) works and has a family to support and bills to pay, he NEEDS it..*contineud*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• you dont need it...you dont have bills, you have absolutly nothing to pay for except to get messed up on...so I am not going to give over my hard earned money to pay for a fix for a druggie.....

all of this was true.

MIL told us not to come back until we apoligize...
    Anonymous

• Well I guess if yall want to come over there, your hubby could say sorry if I offended you. But I wouldn't probably WANT to go over there if people were pitching fits about your choices. Crazy!
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Lucky, now you don't have to visit. Sweet.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:39 AM on Mar. 22, 2010