Will you PLEASE stock up on food?

My visions are getting stronger and more frequent. There is something very scary coming.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• OP, if you want to shut the ignorant up... just ask this. Are you discriminating against psychics? It always shuts libs up. LOL They have to be "tolerant" and if they discriminate against you then well they are not being very tolerant are they?

OP, you do what YOU feel is right in protecting your family. For whatever you feel is coming. I already have a lot stocked up... last year we had Mt Redoubt erupt that gave me a wake up call to restock.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 12:03 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Take a Xanax and go to bed! P L E A S E !
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 11:48 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• We are all tired and emotional right now. We all need a good night's rest.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I'm already in my bunker with a 10-year supply of food.
    Anonymous

• please sign in to a hospital
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 11:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• She probably can't afford a xanax because big pharma comes out smelling like a rose. Prescriptions won't be affordable either. try again grandmarga.
    Anonymous

• happyDon't stress~

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I already do... Even if its not a healthcare thing... who knows what happens... go ahead and heckle but what if there was a tornado or your husband died and your pay was cut in half. Things happen like that ALL the time. It is nice to have a supply of things to live off of.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Why do you assume I am crazy or taking medications? Do you not believe in prophesy or psychics? I claim to be neither, but I also will not deny my visions. They are becoming more frequent and more vivid. I do believe in psychic ability and am open to the visions. What would it hurt for you to stock up on staples? Sit back and mock me all you want with a full larder.
    Anonymous

• @op ignore them... they will be the ones that are knocking on your door when things do go wrong. Anything can happen. http://survivalblog.com/ great resources!
    Anonymous