Discharge or what?

I am 28 weeks pregnant. I went to the ER thursday morning for vomiting and they said i was having contractions. Hooked me up to a iv and sent me home an hour or 2 later. Friday ive noticed everytime me and i husband would be going to walmart for various things or even if i am cleaning around the house that i would get a small gush of clear watery fluid. It does not smell like urine nor have a smell like "comet" as ive read some others have stated that amniotic fluid. Could it just be discharge? This started friday and it is usually when i am walking around... Ive also been feeling vaginal pressure on and off when i am on my feet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well you could possibly be leaking amniotic fluid, so please go to your obgyn.your body could be trying to go into preterm labor and if they catch it, they could stop it and maybe you'll go on bed rest..i think it's amniotic fluid your leaking if it's not mucus like..and its more like water.. The things i've found about er's is that they tend to ignore 4/5 of your symptoms after you've waiting for like 7 hours!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• go to your doc they can test it and see if it is amniotic fluid and stop preterm labor if they can catch it early enough. get to your doc asap if anything to just be on the safe side.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 2:43 AM on Mar. 22, 2010