How many of you happy, celebrating people

realize that you do not get FREE health care, you do not get UNIVERSAL health care and you do not get anything given to you for 4 years from this bill that passed? Curious because a lot of idiots seem to keep bringing that up in these questions - like how awesome it was being treated in England or how great it will be to get insurance this month because they have pre-existing conditions. Read the bill you're celebrating before you uncork that champagne. Hope you saved the receipt for it, too, because you're going to need every cent you spent on it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL, they don't care OP. they are too busy paying attention to that thrill up their leg.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I bet they forgot he was black for a minute there, too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Ditto first poster
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• He didn't SOUND black!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• As I've seen posted many times, calm down. Things have not turned out how you may have preferred (or even I), but there is no need to act like insolent pre-teen. Obviously this will help SOME people, even if you and I are not among them- be an adult.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• As a health care professional, I am thrilled for my patients and their families.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 12:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• It's unconstitutional. I hope it is challenged.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:05 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I suppose I am one of those "happy celebrating people"...and guess what? I know exactly what this bill is and how it will affect me and others. Completely suprising, I know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• My best friend is one of these idiots. Her sister in law has MS. Her hubby works for a huge corporation that has a very nice insurance package. They even have their own medical centers and staff. She has extremely good care. They even came out and made sure she had state of the art lifting equiptment put in her bedroom. I have a family member with MS on medicare and he gets hardly any care at all. So she has been going around telling everyone to support this thing so that her brother will no longer have to pay the copays assossiated with her condition. She seriously believes that this means free healthcare for everyone. There is just no reasoning with some people.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:06 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Progressives won the battle but they haven't yet won the war.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2010