Has anyone used The Bumpgloss from The Spoiled Mama?

I have just recently purchased this bumpgloss and found that the instruction was to apply after shower since our bodies are still wet. I am wondering does it mean I have to apply this bumpgloss without drying my body? Please advice if anyone of you have used this product before. thanks!

excitepurp

Asked by excitepurp at 12:01 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would assume it like any other lotion and you dry off then put it on. If you are trying to stop stretch marks it wont work, stretch marks are in your genes. You will get them if you are ment to.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:19 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I have used Spoiled Mama products with both pregnancies and LOVEtheir products! I used the BG while still wet that way it glided on easier and a little goes a long way!

I also used the tummy butter at night to help when my tummy got itchy. I am very fair skinned and my mom has terrible stretch marks! I drank lots of water, took fish oil (omega-3) and stayed away from hot showers (it dries out the skin), warm water is ok but not hot. Also EXFOLIATE!I love my MOJITO MAMA sugar scrub and then apply the tummy butter. It like heaven and your skin is the softest ever! It does help and don't give up...some of us that are prone to stretch marks just have to work a little harder and be more diligent in applying stretch mark creams.
    Anonymous