How many of you feel as though we are in the end times?

(Even without the healthcare crap?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I believe that Jesus is coming back soon for those who believe in him, the rapture.  Not the end of the world yet, that needs to happen first. the signs are all around us

Sweet_Faith

Answer by Sweet_Faith at 7:31 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Of course!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Nope, when the world ends it wont be because some nuts think the mayan calandar says so it will be because of the sun. It will either die or have the flames reach earth. That will be the end of days.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:06 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Sure do...in my bunker as I type this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Mrs. Owen, I agree. Have you been following the suns activities of late? Very interesting and it plays a huge part in my visions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I think every generation thought it was the end times. We've been through worse. But hey, it's got to come sometime.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:08 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Oh please. Everyone thought the same thing with Y2K and look...we're all still alive aren't we?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:09 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• banging head into wall

Your " visions" are not fact, sorry but anyone can have a dream or day dream and have it show something horrible. All you have to do is think about bad things.

Yes I watch it and yes I pay attention to SCIENTIST. Not nuts on the internet that claim to have visions.

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I never said they were fact. I don't assume that I am a prophet or psychic. All I know is I have visions. I may very well be crazy. The reason I was asking this question was to see if there were others who felt the same.

I do like science and I have been following scientific facts of the sun. If you are interested go to SOHO and look at the latest sun activity.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I have visited a psychic ...a very good one ( which everything she has said would happen, has) ... told me things about my future including when I die...which is quite awhile away...

I trust her "visions" more than yours.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Mar. 22, 2010