show me the money!!

I want to know why mother's that have children who's father's are completely involved in their children's lives think that they are entitled to child support??
I'm not talking about dead beat dad's here! I mean father's who actually care! Father's who want their kids as much as possible! Father's that make every game, event and conferences. Father's that talk to their kids and are alway's there for their children no matter what!?!? Why do you need child support when the father of your kids(s) is there? OR wants to be there just as much but not allowed because of mothers who need primary custody just so they can get their child support!

milf661

Asked by milf661 at 12:15 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• If the father is 100% involved in a their child's life .. emotionally, physically, and financially then the mother should have no reason to demand child support. The only reason that child support is required from an involved parent, is when the parent doesn't own up to their financial obligation to that child. Some involved parents feel they are not financially obligated and that's when the court gets involved to force them to be financially obligated to their child. Not all involved parents are perfect, just because they're involved.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:23 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• you cannot be serious. BILLS need to be paid. Just being Super dad doesn't make him responsible. Kids need things. Even if the mom makes big bucks the money can be put up for the child's college education or car. Why cheat the child out of money he/she deserves bc daddy bear can sit on a bench and shout GO YOU!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Nobody is entitled to anything. Not even children.
    However, there is a responsibility of finances from both parents.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:24 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Answer:
    you cannot be serious. BILLS need to be paid. Just being Super dad doesn't make him responsible. Kids need things. Even if the mom makes big bucks the money can be put up for the child's college education or car. Why cheat the child out of money he/she deserves bc daddy bear can sit on a bench and shout GO YOU!!!!!

Yes I am completely serious!! Why wouldn't I be? I am a mom myself ! He has bills too! He has to feed and clothe the kids too why would he pay for you(other parent) to live? You can't do it yourself?
    milf661

Answer by milf661 at 12:34 AM on Mar. 22, 2010