Monthly Expenses

I was redoing my monthly expenses and was shock to see that they total about 5K a month.

Just curious to see how much is your expenses? I just want to compare if I have too much?

No Bashing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• Forgot to add this includes all my bills. Mortgage, daycare etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Mine are around $3200 a month but usually we are short. Just $1000 is the house payment. I wish we could sell it but the value sunk so low we are upside down on our mortgage.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:23 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Same here we pay 2400 for just the mortgage. BOO!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Wow. I always knew that I was on the lowed end of the income bracket, but didn't realize by how much. We only have about $1000 in bills every nmonth. That covers, rent (we dont own), gas, water, elec, cable. If you add in groceries, gas for the cars, insurance and household necesities, it would be around 1600. We usually just make it from paycheck to paycheck, but never really fall behind on anything. We live in a decent, lower-middle class neighborhood. But th eneighbors are friendly and we kn ow all the neighborhood kids, and the school here is decent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• We use about $1300 to cover all our expenses. The rest we put towards debt.
    If push came to shove, we could get by on $900 a month for a short period of time.
    Our apartment looks like crap, but it's cheap :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• just the bills comes to $2700 each month that does not include gorceries and gas for the cars or school lunches, after the bills are paid I have about $6-700 left to make it for the entire month, it averages out to about $150 per week to buy food, keep gas in the cars and deal with anything that comes up. I am waiting for august when one of the cars will be paid off and I will have a little bit of breathing room in my budget. We bought out house 2 years sooner than we had planned so I knew things would be tight for a few years. We have been on tighter budgets and we have made it through.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• $1577 a month and that's not including groceries ($250) or gas ($150) or anything extra like clothes.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 9:52 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Wow I'm way over than? I live in IL so very expensive.
    Anonymous

• We live in So Cal and we have about 4000 in monthly expenses, Mortgage is about 2600.
    Anonymous

• My family gets mad because they say I can live cheaper. I can but do I want to risk living in an area where they're is violence. Ofcourse not.
    Anonymous