SIGNS OF LOVE

WHAT ARE SOME SIGNS YOUR GUY FRIEND LIKES AND MAY BE INTO YOU?

Miszross

Asked by Miszross at 1:01 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Omg what are you 12 or something? It's past your bedtime!

Maybe if you write your first name with his last name..."Mrs Lame Chatter"..and see how it looks...LMFAO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• you gotta ask him. no other way around it... he might just be the sensitive type and what he's doing is just his normal stuff... or he might actually like you.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 2:31 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• If he calls you? I know my DH hates using the phone & i knew this from when we first met. So, when my phone used to ring & i saw that it was him, it would just give me chills. The fact that he picked up the phone to call me, when he has serious phone anxiety made me smile so big...LOL!

Also, he would buy me clothes...LOL! If he saw a cute dress, shawl...or anything...he HAD to buy it for me. So cute! Love him to pieces. Anyhow, all these small things made it obvious to me that he REALLY liked me.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:37 AM on Mar. 22, 2010