What would you do?

I know this is a relationship question but I would like to hear from God fearing women and how God would like to to maybe handle this. Ok I found a profile for my husband that's on sexsearch.com. States he's looking for no strings attached sex that he's married his dob and his user name that he uses fro EVERYTHING. Now he is saying he didn't do it. That it's a hacker, and our computers were hacked like a year ago and the mail in it is pretty old like 5/12/2009. Now I don't want divorce but I don't know if I believe he didn't do it , I have no clue if he is innocent or guilty. What should I do? He is upset now cause he has to earn trust and he didn't even do anything wrong. According to him, he is sorry though that I am having doubts...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Wait and stay alert. Don't decide off of this alone. Watch closely. Good luck I've had that happen turns out dh did nothing wrong.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:09 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• so it IS possible he is innocent?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• even if he DID do it you would divorce him instead of working things out?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:18 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Ya he can be it doesn't mean he is I don't know him, but it is most definitely possible. What happened with my dh is when he signed for a survey site they sent his info to a date site which set him up with an auto page using info received from the survey site.I didn't believe for 6 mnths and in pc pandora. Found out he was right after all. Who knew. Do you have any other reasons to feel he may be cheating?
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:23 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• sorry installed pc pandora.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:24 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Hi,
    My Husband has already had an affair with a woman at work. He admitted to some things and lied about others until I found them out through God's will. God put it on my heart to take a look at what I was doing wrong in our marriage for him to do want to do that. I was a mean bitter woman towards him and frankly I was a prude I never wanted to have sex period. I didn't take care of the house never cooked for him I was a lazy wife. I searched my heart and I was the nagging wife in the Bible. I prayed that God would help me with my dislike for sex my anger and my laziness.
    cont..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I would choose to trust your husband and pray for guidance and assurance. Even if absolutely nothing happened this can build a nagging doubt that can hurt and even destroy your relationship if you allow it to. Trust is difficult, but it is a choice. Why did you go searching for something like this in the first place? If you don't think your reasons have substantial evidence other than "I was curious" then perhaps your husband deserves your taking his word.
    lanimommy81

Answer by lanimommy81 at 1:42 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• So I started to enjoy and initiate sex more and started to dress up and do new things with him to spice up our sex life and keep him interested and our marriage got better just from the sex. Now this was 3 years ago and I really didn't change any of the other issue much but the sex sure helped. I slipped back into my old prudish ways when I got pg (currently) and I found that DH was texting a new girl from work all the time for a month thanks to God she text Him at 1am saying hey I'm awake what's up. He was sleeping. I searched t mobile.com and found out that He was texting her all day everyday basically everyday for a month. I wrote the girl on FB asking what was going on? She said that they were just really good friends and would text about random stuff... She said that she had a bf and a daughter that she really loved and wasn't attracted to DH in anyway and He just needed a friend.
    cont...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I empty his email of the spam he gets so that when he is able to log on he doesn't have to deal with it. if i see sex spam, he used t be a part of a few sex sites, i go in and delete the account i have permission to do so. so i went into the account to delete it and saw his marital status is married and that he wanted nsa sex and that he was circumcised on there no other real info though. no eye or hair color.if you know the site maybe its not legit sexsearch.com but yeah... i wasnt looking for this i trust him completly and no i do NOT want a divorce but if he is unhappy i want the truth so i can fix myself... and yes im not the best at taking care of the house i know this and apologise for it. also i have no interest in sex my hormonesdont exist anymore idk why but ever since i was on paxil and now two kids later im screwed in the horny department it sucks but we have sex 2 to 3 times a week still.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• So again God put it on my heart to find out what I was doing wrong this time.I looked at myself again and I was doing all the things like before. So I asked my DH to tell me what I can do to improve myself for our marriage and he said everything that I found out on my own.
    cont...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Mar. 22, 2010