What do you think? Opinions Needed!

My periods are every 28 days most of the time. Sometimes 1 day early or late. Last 5 days. Every 6 months I will miss one period. But that has always been normal for me since I started my mensus when I was 12.
I had a BFP on Jan. 25, Jan. 29. I called and made a prenatal appointment with my doctor Jan. 29, 2010. Jan. 31, 2010 thur Feb. 4, 2010 - I started bleeding really bad and continued to bleed until Feb. 4, 2010. I called my doctor the following Friday (Feb. 5, 2010) and they told me I had a chemical pregnancy. They asked if I wanted a DNC or have a natural miscarriage and so I did it natural. Feb. 23 thur Feb. 27 I started bleeding again. It was like a normal Period. Between March 5 thur March 9, my husband and I had intercourse, on and off throughout all those days. Today or the next day I am suppose to start my period again, but I dont feel that it's coming on like I normally do. Could I be pregnant again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes! You could be! When I had my miscarriages I asked the doctor when I could start trying again and he said that if I was emotionally ready I could start right away. And I got pregnant. So wait and see what AF does and take a test. If it comes back positive I would def. get into the doctor as soon as possible so they can make sure everything is alright. Make sure you take your pre-natal vitamins and folic acid really helps with keeping a miscarriage of happening. But remember that if for some reason you have another miscarriage everything happens for a reason. You may not know the reason at that very moment but you will find out with time. Good luck to you and lots and lots of sticky baby dust!!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 22, 2010