Do you think I ovulated?

We have been trying for a few months to coneive our second child. The past two months my cycle has been very strange so I dont know if I am ovulating. I was nearly two weeks late on my af last month and now this month I though I would ovulate around the 13th or 14th but for the past 3 days I have a serious amount of EWCM so I think I am ovulating now. We have been bding as much as possible anyways but do you think I am ovulating now since my cycle was so screwy last month. I just really really want to be pregnant soon. Is EWCM pretty much a surefire sign of ovulation??

joelsmommy

Asked by joelsmommy at 1:34 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I believe EWCM is a good indicator. But, I also read you can have multiple bouts of EWCM in a cycle without ovulating if you have PCOS. So if you have an issue with this, that might effect it, but I'd assume you're ovulating ad get busy!
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 11:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2010