he doesnt think its his child????

so im 22 weeks pregnant and he doesnt think its his child.. i had one other partner before him and after i had sex with him i had my period. and when he came back for R&R i got pregnant.. so how can it not be his????

amanda202010

Asked by amanda202010 at 1:54 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Because you cheated
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• hes probably not sure he can trust you, not only did you sleep with someone while he was gone but hopefully not while you were in serioud relationship with him (as in marriege) put yourself in his shoes.were you with this other man while you were suppose to be honering and waiting for this one?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Just do a simple DNA test. That's all you can do. Can you be sure if it is his?
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 3:27 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Just tell him your sure and he will be too once the baby is born..and that its going to suck for both of you if he misses out on the pregnancy.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I'm sorry I love to support the gals on here but I gotta go with your SO on this one. He doesn't trust you and it sounds as if you were with the both of them close together.I'd sit down with him and a calendar and show him the math.Tell him that you are willing to have a DNA test done once the baby is here but until then you would like to have him involved in the pregnancy so he doesn't regret missing out on that part of things. Good Luck!
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 7:17 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• because you had sex with 2 guys sounds like close enough together to be either man, cannot say I blame him ONE BIT. bit i wish you well and i hope you can make something of this
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:59 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• He is just being precausious. Any man in their right mind would be doubtful if the woman had a nother partner in their very recent past. You can tell him all you want that you had your period in between lovers. But, how does he know that for sure? If you are able to cheat, then you are not a very honest person to begin with. So, he kind of has a right to not trust your word.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:26 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• hmm, I would say you may want to rethink some things in your life... and the decisions you make.
    Tummysmomma

Answer by Tummysmomma at 8:40 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Call Maury.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Your going to have to ride this one out. sorry I was in this situation and it was not good or all bad you will have to do a lot of talking and you are also going to have to do a lot of listening if you want this to work out. I would also suggest some counseling. ((((HUGS))) It will get better!! IM me if you need someone to talk to.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:56 AM on Mar. 22, 2010