I finally found the man i want to marry

I am in need of some help im getting married in october towards the end of the month and i need opinions support and advice i am going with a comoflouge theme and its really kewl i chose my cake and not sure where ill be able to get it made at i dont wanna a real fancy wedding i just want it to be special an different in my own way. any ideas or links for where i can find camo for brides maids to where and to get camo supplies please share or even if u can find links for wedding ideas i am so excited and not know where to start i have never been married before this is my first time and it will be my last!!!! I love my man thanks for any help u can possibly give

one_sweet_moma

Asked by one_sweet_moma at 6:30 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• go to ezpartyzone.com

I hope you find what your lokking for.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:39 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• you sound like my best friend..seriously..lol she just got engaged and has always wanted a camo wedding..lol..i don't know of any adivice to give, but good luck, and congrats!
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 9:51 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Thanks for that link Anon! My 5 yr old wants a camo party and that stuff is perfect!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:55 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Thanks mom to kenzie i know this is deff. different but this is what we want and negative feedback is a gimmick i know ill prbly get it but this is our special moment and what we wanna go with thanks for ya support
    one_sweet_moma

Answer by one_sweet_moma at 10:21 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• i dont know where to help you fine any of that self but i do know what ya mean if you have maybe a army store or something look there or a haunting store but heres a few links i got for you good luck and i hope you have a good wedding

http://www.weddingaccessories.net/Categories.bok?keyword=camo+wedding

http://www.camo.simplyformal.com/index.php/wedding/bridal-gowns.html

not really a link for like dress and stuff but this might give more of a idea on stuff

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=slv8-msgr&va=camo+wedding&sz=all

thats all for right now but you can go a goggle camo weddings
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• For the bridesmaid dresses it would be really cute to just get a solid colored dress and get some camo fabric and use it as a sash
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 12:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I think that your idea for a camo wedding is great. I don't want a traditional wedding dress when I get married. I actually want to wear a crimson colored dress and have kind of a gothic theme to it. I don't know how to help you out here but I hope you can find everything you need for your special day.

NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 2:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2010