Cyber Bullying?

Scenario: an anon that is for Obama, affirms that the health care bill is winning and wants to know what you think. I give a three word response, affirming an obvious change. Immediately I get called on by an opposer of both saying I have no clue what the bill is, and that I should give an opinion without first researching it.
I refuse to get nto an argument over this and state that there is no need to justify my comment or opinion to anyone. Others come in demanding the same, they want to know why I think it is good. (mind you , I did not affirm this bill as being good or bad) I stand my ground and refuse to argue this with them. Time and time again insults come and go because these ladies demand an answer from me, all the while claiming I have no clue about anything, and that I reach my opinion on emotions and feelings.
Now I ask you is this not a form of Cyber Bullying?

Asked by older at 7:53 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Yes, by God it's bullying. I'm so glad that our founders never had to endure anyone telling them to go to Hell or that they didn't know what they were talking about so that our freedom of speech could be exercised. All they had to do was lose everything they owned, see their families killed, get shot at, imprisoned, have a price put on their heads, and who knows what else. Get some perspective.
    callmeann

Answer by callmeann at 12:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• nope, even if it were, you dont have to go to that thread/question. just walk away. i hate to say this? but you sound whiney even asking this question. you are a grown woman
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:03 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• sati, it bothers me that I cannot in ANY thread give my opinions and not get bashed for it. This only happens in the political section, where the bullies are plenty.

Answer by older at 8:06 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I refuse to get nto an argument over this

But you have no problem starting a whole new question to complain about it that you have the power to close whenever you want. In that specific question, as in any question where you spout off and refuse to back up what you say, you are treated in the same manner and with the same respect you treat others. It's not everyone else's fault that you can't see it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• anon, I did not spout out, I gave a three word comment affirming change, what is there to back up here? it is a change, isn't it?

Answer by older at 8:14 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• anon, I did not spout out,

Someone asked you what was good about it and rather than answer, you spend page after page with bitchy insults trying to martyr yourself instead of answering the question. When you finally did have a hissy and answer the question, your answer was wrong. All the while you kept insulting and accusing people of lies. And you honestly wonder why you are treated the way you are when you behave that way every single day?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• anon why should I be bullied into answering something that will only cause more heat, only because I agree with having health care? Why should I? I gave my comment to the question, I do not need to oblige their every demand, the one answer that I humored them with was wrong? my opinion! why would I oblige to more wrongs?There is no winning with the ladies who feel their way is the right way, and anything else is wrong. I kept insulting only defending myself, you expect me not to retalliate, wouldn't you?
    One of these ladies claimed that cm didn't delete her comment ,claims she did it before cm got to it, now if it wasn't insulting why would she delete it before cm got to it?

Answer by older at 8:29 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I do not need to oblige their every demand,

And yet you kept going in and baiting them and insulting them for hours. You didn't want to oblige them, you wanted to troll them until you were so nasty they crossed the line and you could report them to CM, as you just admitted to doing. What, do you want a cookie?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Your bullying and attacking comments were reported AND deleted, older. You are NOT innocent in all of this,.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:43 AM on Mar. 22, 2010