Bi-Racial Hair Care

I have 2 Multi-Ethnic Daughters, both of them have hair similar to a white persons hair. Its very long, curly and very soft to the touch. I always get asked if they are Native American or Indian (Arabian - Pakistan). They are White, Black and have Native American in them with Ethnic backgrounds = German, Irish, Scottish, English and more. Not like the typical mixed kids hair you see that is really course, tight curls and similar to a fro. What type of hair does your daughters have or do you have? What do you use on your daughters hair? Shampoo? Conditioner? Leave in Conditioner? Moisturizing Lotions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• wow united nations...if you have a question my dd is a hair dresser and i always ask her questions.she does all sorts of hair...i know my next store neighbor the mom is cape verdean and the dh is irish.the son takes after the mom .but the dd has sort of what your saying.its soft to the touch but it does need work...i know she blows it out every night.if she doesnt it is sort of curley...the son who has the AA hair(hate to put it like that)she just leaves as is and gets it all cut off. these kids dont even know they are pt cape verdean...very strange.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• My biracial daughter has the "white" hair but she is only 1 1/2 so I really haven't had to style it since she was born. I guess when she is older I will use all natural products like I use on my own AA hair.
    Anonymous