Can someone post a link to a poll that shows most Americans are opposed to Health Care Reform?

I keep hearing people say that most Americans are oppossed to this bill, but I haven't seen a poll showing this. I'm not denying that it may be true, but I would like to see a reputable poll of it myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't have a link, but the last I heard (on the news, and this was a while back) was the people were about 50/50 split on this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• You've phrased your question incorrectly. The majority of people are not opposed to health care reform. The majority of people are opposed to this specific kick back and bribery packed health care "reform" bill that will cost $1 trillion. It is possible to have effective reform, but this bill is not it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• OPPOSED TO OBAMACARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:51 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• The majority of them have said it from the get go..there has been one from nbc that said it was split evenly for and against.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:09 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Frankly, polls don't matter now, it's passed. Maybe now we will finally find out EVERYTHING that is in this bill.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:10 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• yes anon is right the majority was not against ANY reofrm but this bill yes
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:10 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Polls mean nothing- unless they ask every single American what they think there is no way to know how we really feel about it as a Country.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:12 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Agreed Manco-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:13 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Depends on what you are looking for. Real people do not get polled. And this "majority" the pollsters speak of is usually a set number of people on whatever political side they are affiliated with. Rasmussen is a right wing poll. And, online polls can be voted on many times. All you have to do is delete your cookies and keep voting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Mar. 22, 2010