Pregnancy #3 or Not ?

Yes I just had a silly question 4 you guys! A friend of mine thought she mite be preggo so i went & bought her a test 2 work yesterday(early result from dollar general). Well she was worried so i took one with her. Both were neg. then we had to get back to work. Came back 2 potty in like 5 mins. tops, & thought maybe i shud look again. Well mine said positive very lightly but oviously there. It was the first morning urine & im not suppose 2 get a period til April 6th. Im not sure if that was a false positive or not cuz i take one 2day & its negative. I have 2 kids already & thought it took a little longer 2 show up. ANy help please ladies??? Im all ears cuz i just dont understand anymore. THANK YOU

2LilBoys07

Asked by 2LilBoys07 at 9:43 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If it was after the time limit allotted for the test, you should be fine and NOT pregnant. I've done a lot of reading up on hp tests and they can show up positive after the time limit is up. So if you're really not sure, I'd take another, but it's unlikely. It also seems really early to get a positive when you wont' miss a period until April. I think it's just a fluke but just incase, I'd retest just to be sure!
    cschwanger

Answer by cschwanger at 9:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Yea that is what I was thinkin' that Wow im not even due to miss a period til another 2 weeks almost haha! thank you 4 the advice though cuz id rather be safe then sorry :)
    2LilBoys07

Answer by 2LilBoys07 at 9:50 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I got a positive a little over a week BEFORE my missed period..very faintly and got a negative on the doctors then a positive blood test...10 minutes is usually the alloted time so if you got the positive in 5 minutes, i'd say you are most likely pregnant...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• i agree with the last anonymous... with this pregnancy ( my 3rd) i took a test at home got a pos. then went to the dr and nothing so they did a blood test and sure enough i was and that was a good week before my period... good luck
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 22, 2010