Anyone actually glad that the healthcare reform passed this morning?

I was just wondering. I see a lot of negativity, but I would like to see the other side as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• nope!
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• No! They couldn't even tell us what was "in it" until we "passed it" (as Pelosi said)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Not really. Only in the sense that Obama has finally gotten something accomplished...I just wish this wasn't it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Nobody who knows what they're talking about. Plenty of people lying about it, like the morons telling people with pre-existing conditions they'll get insurance this year.
    Anonymous

• I don't know of anyone without the rose colored glasses on who does think this HC bill is going to benefit ANYONE.
    starrsun

Answer by starrsun at 9:49 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Yes, I am glad. It may not be perfect but nothing is. There really needed to be a change.I'm looking forward to see what happens with it within the next couple of years. Finally someone not afraid of change, I think its great.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:50 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Nope, not at all!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:51 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• yes. I've been a nurse for 30 years and we absolutely need to change the system. I also care for my parents and Medicare is waaaaaayyyyyy out of whack. This bill is going to be the beginning of turning the system around to work for us instead of US (taxpayers) working for it. My mom needs to do "homework" to verify FOR MEDICARE that her doctors appointments and tests, etc actually happened. And her medications are so expensive, that she wouldn't be able to afford them if I wasn't helping her out. My dad gets his meds through the VA, but they don't cover everything and he needs to private pay about $200/ month for his too.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 9:52 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• This is not over yet.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:53 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• No.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 22, 2010