5 Weeks Pregnant with Number 2...

YAY! We just found out last week!
My question is... is it normal to start showing earlier in the second pregnancy? I just feel like I notice every little movement in my belly and am wondering if it could be pregnancy related or what??

I was a nervous wreck with my son, with this one I just am very aware.

RutterMama

Asked by RutterMama at 10:03 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have heard you start showing earlier and earlier with each pregnancy because now your body knows whats going on.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Yes. And I popped immediately with number 3.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:08 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I didn't show with my first until about 6 or 7 months, but with #2 I was shoeing already at 3 or 4 months
    Amy_M

Answer by Amy_M at 10:24 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I think it just depends. I was almost 7 months before I showed with my first, about 5 months with my second, and closer to 7 months with #3, and now we're on #4 (12 weeks) and I'm not anywhere near showing.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I was around 5 months with our son, but with this one I already don't fit into any of my pants and most of my shirts! Even my hoodies are tight!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:00 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I am also 5 weeks and my husband had to go out and buy one of those belly sleeves for my pants... they are already tight. I was extremely large with my daughter - I had excess fluid plus she was 9lbs 13 oz. so my body was totally stretched to the max. I think now, my body just knows what to do!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one! Good luck to you, mama!
    cschwanger

Answer by cschwanger at 11:01 AM on Mar. 22, 2010