potty trained and yet...

My daughter is fully potty trained and has been for a couple of weeks. She sleeps in underwear and everything. She tells me whenever she has to go. When she stays at my mom's, she tells her when she has to go. She hasn't had an accident in awhile. I took her back to school for the first time today in a couple of weeks... it's a mother's day out program, and no one else in her class is trained. She did NOT want to use the potty there! I'm afraid she won't tell her teachers or even agree to go sit on the potty with them! Has anyone run across anything like this? She's out of pull-ups, totally! What should I do to encourage her to go potty at school just like she does everywhere else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Well then I guess she's not fully potty trained, is she!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• My DD was like that and the teachers were great and helped I would make her go when we got to class. If you need to bring a special seat(like a toilet toper) then to that. I was happy if her tush touched the seat...it did take a few weeks for her to go constantly. I would have them take her every hour or 2 . or befor nap and going outside, and after eating some kind of schedual
    good luck
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 11:20 AM on Mar. 22, 2010