waste of money????

my friends dh got a phone call from a neighbor saying if you see constuction going on in our yard its because we are re- configurating our back door so that my wife doesnt have to see your wife when she goes out the door.i feel bad for my bff.its a total misunderstanding gone wild.she is very upset.i cant tell her to ignore her because its way beyond that.what would you think besides ignore her.once again she is getting blamed for something the other person did...can you say sociopath???what can i say to her...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't like my neighbors and I put a tree right at the end of my front garden that blocks thier sidewalk and front steps( where they sit and smoke all the time) so I don't have to see them.. Some people just want privacy and don't want to be viewed all the time..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 11:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• LOL Well there always two sides to a story but I would certainly say the other couple really needs to grow up. I can't imagine knocking a new door into the place and further yet, my husband calling like a yahoo to inform the neighbors of why we were doing it. Doesn't sound like company I'd be sad to lose myself. Tell your friend to forget about it. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• OP---ya i also planted a big apple tree in our yard for privacy reasons...but re- configurating your house because of it???ya that was my dh question why would this guy tell them they were doing it ....to stick it to them...or because he doesnt like his wife to begin with???and sad to say but its not just a new door they are going out about 15 ft to make the door sideways from theres...that gets a big fat WTF????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• LOL.. seriously somone would spend that much money over a fued. I wold tell your friend to laugh it off!!! If that lady is so caught up in her self that she is willing to spend that much money, more power to her. Some peole do the craziest thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• OP---ya huh lol.......anon 11;26
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Well, the upside for your friend is that now she won't have to see the neighbor's either, right?

And if your friend really wants to stick it to the crazy neighbors, tell her to check & see if they have a building permit posted on the property where it can be clearly seen. If not, call it in and make the crazy neighbors pay big fines for being stupid crazy neighbors.
    Anonymous