Would you leave the country?

If things really did get as bad as some people are saying.....and say in a year or 2 the country does really run out of money ( well the people go broke / homeless, etc.) ......would you conisder moving somewhere such as England or Austrailia ( where their insurance is better)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Ummmm Just where is it better than America? No I will stay and fight for my freedoms. That is what makes America America. We do not want to be "like" anyone else.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• "No I will stay and fight for my freedoms."

x2. That's what being an American is all about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• No I wouldn't. You never know what problems the country your going to would entail. Theres lots of bad things going on in other countries that we don't even know about. Can't run from your problems.......

zbee

Answer by zbee at 11:06 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• and say in a year or 2 the country does really run out of money ( well the people go broke / homeless, etc.) ......would you conisder moving somewhere such as England or Austrailia ( where their insurance is better)

LOL it doesn't work that way. If the US "ran out of money" the UK and Australia would have run out long before we did. The economy is global. When it's bad here, it's bad everywhere, and those other places wouldn't even let you in unless you had some sort of amazing marketable skill that would justify the expense of letting you move in and garner the benefits of citizenship.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:07 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• No I wouldn't, this is the best country out there!

Answer by older at 11:12 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• This is what being an American has taught you. America has wide-open borders and anyone can move in or out as they please. Other countries don't work that way. You have to prove why you should be allowed to stay before they grant you citizenship. Just being alive won't cut it, neither will "wanting a better life for yourself or your children".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I would stay and fight!

This country was the best not perfect buy you could be poor and work your ass of and become rich.

Remember people where dying to come here, I do mean "die" to get here that is because we did offer them a lot.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:13 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• No
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:21 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I would not leave America for another country! I would stay here, and fight my way through!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• If I could, I would move to Australia.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 22, 2010