Do you have a good resume builder?

I am looking around for a new job, and need to update my resume; mine is over two years old.

Do you ladies have any good resume builders you could share?

Thank you!! :D

OmbreGracieuse

Asked by OmbreGracieuse at 11:43 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• Make sure you use a lot of keywords. Some companies use computer software that scans for certain keywords and your resume could be rejected if it doesn't meet the criteria. I found a good article for that online last week for a friend of mine who is job searching. PM if you'd like me to send the article to you.

Also, you might want to put your resume on LinkedIn, too, and makes some business contacts that way. That website is a little confusing at first, so if you need help, I'd be willing to help out there, too.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I have some good descriptions for jobs if you want me to send you some PM me. Good Luck!
    rosadnr

Answer by rosadnr at 11:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I do career and job search coaching, and will be happy to help you write a fantastic resume. There are great tips posted in the CafeMom Job Hunting Moms group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/102837

Answer by rkoloms at 1:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2010