Anyone have a good recipe for boneless,skinless chicken breasts?

Hello :)
Planning what to make for dinner tonight. I decided on the boneless,skinless chicken breasts but not sure how I should make them. If you have a good recipe, I'd love to hear it, thanks!

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 11:50 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I make chicken casserole. Boil the chicken breasts for an hour. Then shred them in a baking dish (I use rubber gloves since the chicken is so hot and I use the throw-away foil pans..much easier than cleaning) Add one can of each: Cream of Chicken, cream of celery and cream of mushroom. Add one can of milk and mix together. Sprinkle Pepridge Farm Cornbread Stuffing mix ontop. Don't make the stuffing, just use as a crunchy topping. Bake on 350 for about 30 mins, or until heated through! YUM! I make green beans or carrots and dinner rolls. I have to cook between 9 and 12 chicken breasts when I make it bc my SO and his family LOVE it so much!
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I have quite a few, parmesan crusted chicken with a lemon caper sauce, garlic cheddar chicken, chicken fajitas, pesto chicken, spicy grilled chicken over salad.... if any of those sound interesting, let me know =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:55 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• you can do almost anything with it. I love to do mock fried chicken. You get gold fish, food process them, coat the chicken in egg and then dip them in the gold fish. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes for so and wallah cheese fake fried chicken. You can serve that with green beans and sweet potato fries baked of course.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 12:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Ranch chicken is good. Fill a caserole dish with about a cup of water (or chicken broth) and a cup of rice, put the chicken on top, and pour a packet of Ranch dressing mix over the chicken. Cover in foil and bake for about 45 mins at 350. YUM :-)
    Anonymous

• Ingredients:
    2 cups (4 oz.) FRENCH'S� Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions

2 tbsp. all-purpose flour

4 (5 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breasts

1 egg, beaten

Directions:
    Place French Fried Onions and flour into plastic bag. Lightly crush with hands or with rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.

Dip chicken into egg; then coat with onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere. Place chicken on baking sheet.

Bake at 400�F for 20 min. or until no longer pink in center.
    Anonymous

• Asian Chicken Stir Fry
    Chicken breast on top of fettuccini or rice with steamed broccoli and carrots on top. Drizzle on Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame dressing......EASY and yummy.

Coconut Curry Chicken
    Marinate chicken in coconut cream for 4 hours. Coat in thick batter with shredded coconut and lots of curry and spices. Fry. Place on top of rice with chives and squirt lime. Mmmmmm oh yeah!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Put breast in baking pan
    mix 1 can cream of mushroom soup
    1 can water
    1 pk. lipton onion soup mix
    2 tablespoons flour
    kitchen bouqet
    pour over chicken breast cover w/ foil and bake 50 min @ 350 uncover and bake a additional 10 min.

You will have chicken and gravy very tasty
    Gran1954

Answer by Gran1954 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 23, 2010