Help! I'm going out of my mind!

I am dieting & it is a very boring diet. I hate it but I am seeing great results so far, even though I have only been on this diet for about two weeks. The problem is, is that I have an incredible sweet tooth! I want to eat something sweet but I do not want to ruin my diet. What are some low calorie, low fat, treats that I can munch on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• sugar free jello, pudding, fruit smoothies, yogurt and granola, There are all fruit Popsicles that are like 35 cals and then there are the cream sickles that are like 60 cal. I hope this helps.
    Anonymous

• How much have you lost & what diet are you doing?
    ours

Answer by ours at 12:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• one time on a diet, i found that i could satisfy my sweet tooth by giving sweets to other people. kind of wierd, but it helped me through some tough spots :)
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I have lost 4 pounds. I eat an egg for breakfast, a piece of fruit for snack, some beans for lunch, a veggie & cheese for snack, & 2oz of lean turkey with a veggie for dinner.
    Anonymous

• You need sugar so eat what you want. I eat a small square of ghiradelli dark chocolate. 70 calories.
    Anonymous

• I would modify your diet so you can include some low calorie sweets.Its a lifestyle change...just because you are losing weight doesnt mean you have to deprieve yourself.I include sweets in my diet(low calorie and healthier options).I have lost almost 150 pounds this way.
    FitMom9603

Answer by FitMom9603 at 7:38 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Try chewing sugar free gum.
    Water with strawberries in it.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I have a BIG sweet tooth.I am on the Silhouette solution. They have chocolate bars,shakes puffs, cereal and pina colada shakes to name a few. I already lost 10lbs in 2.5 weeksMy friend lost 24lbs and she didn't exercise(she claims she is lazy). It is a diet that last 8 weeks and you eat 5 calibrated meals and one sensible meal. she went on to lose 35lbs total and she is no longer on the diet. It resets your set point. Let me know if you want more info.
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2010