Lets Agree To Disagree.

I understand that politics are important but heres the thing every one has there own views on it they either love it or they hate it and no matter how much we bitch at each other in disagreement it's not going to change any thing if you want change bitch to those in charge and tell them how much you disagree with it. That is how your voice gets heard not sitting here calling other mom's names and belittling them. Let's play nice. Politics are an opinion just like religion that is why so many people just agree to disagree and move on with there lives so lets do that instead of making enemies.

lee74

Asked by lee74 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL...so it was wise of me to just stop reading the questions about healthcare this morning?Glad I didn't get wrapped up in it.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Maybe you don't like it, but if it gets people fired up enough to contact their State representatives then the debate here is a GOOD thing.

clapping

Anonymous

• Today I really miss the "Am I pregnant?" questions....
    Anonymous

• Um....have you been hiding under a freaken rock OP???

WE HAVE BEEN CALLING OUR REPS!!!! And writing and emailing and marching on Wshington!!

THE WILL NOT LISTEN TO US!!!!

WAKE UP OP!!
    Anonymous

• I agree op!

Answer by older at 12:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Yeah...according to the little calculator...I have to pay at least $540.00 for it. Damn. I don't have $540.00, so, they can just have my taxes. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I can agree to disagree on certain issues, but when it is something like this HC bill, that is going to financially ruin my family, I get fighting mad.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Awwww, that's so nice OP... But NO. This is an injustice and action needs to be taken. Sounds like you've taken a few too many Klonopins today.
    Anonymous

• It's awful, terrible I can't stay focused on it Because I have so many things to do everyday already.I'm in aww over the fact that all " WE THE PEOPLE'' doesn't seem to stand for squat anymore.It's sad.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, if we just agree to disagree then the crippling tax burden I will pay, on top of sky high premiums for GOOD coverage won't affect me at all. If I just shut up and go away, then other moms won't be rallied to help fight this because they won't have any feeling of community and will just feel isolated in their troubles so they will just shut up and go along with the Washington power grabbers. Freedom of speech is about rallying support from other citizens, not being free to curse in print and wear offensive shirts with jokes about oral sex in Walmart where kids can read them.(only offered as an example of what I have been told on CM that freedom of speech is all about) Lets put our freedoms to good use, not just use them to avoid responsibility for our actions.
    callmeann

Answer by callmeann at 12:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2010