Should I really wait?

My SO thinks we should wait for DD's actual First Birthday to go get profession pictures done. I think we should go today to get it done because he has the day off. Her birthday is tomorrow and we have a lot of plans. Do you think I should wait til tomorrow to do it? Does it really matter that she is a day short of 1 year?

sopheeahsmommy

Asked by sopheeahsmommy at 12:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I did my son's a little early so that we would have prints to send with the thank you notes. It's really about your preference though. Personally I think it's probably close enough.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:02 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• i would do it whenever it's convienient
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• We went and got our sons 2 year pictures done last week and his birthday isn't for another month. So I think getting them done today would be just fine.
    Anonymous

• I think it doesnt matter she not going to change in one day. and is that what you really want to do on her bday is get her pics done? not fun for her on her bday do something fun for her its her bday. but just my opinion.
    Anonymous

• I say go for the convienience. If its more convienent today, go today. Really, one day isn't going to matter.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I would love to go get them done today. We are going to go do her first birthday and Easter Bunny pictures today.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 1:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2010