AT&T doesn't have insurance for my iPhone, what should i do?

I need coverage for water damage, lost or stolen iphone in case something happens. also, I just purchased it from AT&T, should i take it back and go to Best buy to purchase it, i think they have warranty?

quite1331

Asked by quite1331 at 12:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• I used to work for asurion which is the company that does phone insurance for most major cell phone companies including at&t. Because of all the issues that the iphone is prone to at&t decided that they didn't want to insure the phone. Not to mention that the cost of it. Unfotunately the only place i have heard of that will insure an iphone is apple and I am not really sure how to do that. I don't know if best buy will put one of their repair guarantees on it. The insurance that is added to your bill once a month is through asurion. If best buy would do a warranty for it, it would cost you more when you bought it and it would only cover it for a few years at the most. As long as you bought the iphone brand new, you automatically get a year warranty for it... which covers everything except water damage and physical damage. I hope this information helps.
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 2:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2010