Just give up.

I have been ttc for a long while now=)
But my periods come later and later every month with a neg test of corse.
I was supose to start on the 2 of march and still havent started, is there something i could do or take to help keep my period regular?

randallswifey

Asked by randallswifey at 1:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • Without taking birth control, I don't really know of anything. And if you are TTC, then BC wouldn't exactly be a great option? Ask your OB!
    Anonymous

• go to your doc..my ob/gyn, doc is the same my best friend uses, gave my best friend some sort of medicine bc she wasn't getting her period at all for 2 1/2 years, and she told her it would cause her to become pregnant..and shortly after she was...go to the doc and get checked just to make sure there's nothing wrong.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 1:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• thank you, i am looking for something more over the counter. Everytime i go to my ob/gyn they want to put me back on birth controll it really makes me mad. i havent been on birth controll because they gave me yaz and it mad my ovary enlarge to double of what size its supose to be. Hopefully things get normal.
    randallswifey

Answer by randallswifey at 1:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• There is vitex. I would get it from a health food store. It's also known as chasteberry. You can use the berry in tea or you can get the supplement. I recommend getting the supplement. It takes up to 6 months of use to really do much for you.
    Also there's Maca root, which is a food. You can get the food or you can get the supplement. I don't have alot of knowledge on Maca root, but I know many women that have used it to help them get their body jump started. However for you, I think Vitex is your best bet because it's know to help women regular their periods and hormone balance.
    StarsGoBlu

Answer by StarsGoBlu at 3:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• eat well, exercise well, sleep well, keep your body weight within your bmi. see a naturopath, see a chiropractor.

good luck ttc!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• i had to take the BC to help me get regular before i wanted to get preg.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 5:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2010