why won't he call me his girlfriend?

I guess you could say I have been messing with this guy for almost 6 months now. All of our friends consider us a couple, we spend time together and we are planning to take a weekend trip together soon. His best friend has cornered us asking when we were just going to make it official...he always avoids the subject. When we are together we kinda talk about those convos, and he says things like "why do they have to put a label on it". He has told me that he likes me, but for some reason, he wont make me his girlfriend, and i have no idea why. please help lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Sorry, but 'he's just not that into you' I'd end it. Waste of time.
    Anonymous

• not to come off rude, but maybe he is affraid of committing to you. And then if someone else comes a long he can say, you weren't his girlfriend. jmo
    Anonymous

• bc he's playing you.... sorry but it's so obvious
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Photobucket
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:16 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• your just the friend with benifit..... and maybe his friends are going along with it. or maybe he's stuck between chosing you or some other girls. idk it could be alot of things...
    Anonymous

• his wife won't let him?
    Anonymous

• because if he goes and gets with another girl he wont have to feel guilty or explain anything because he is not technically your boyfriend
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2010