I think I may be pregnant

my period is over a week late and I've taken three tests and they all came up negative. My breasts are very sore , The smell of certain foods just makes me so sick to the point where I dont want to eat anything at all. I've been very crampy and tired ( im always tired I have two kids under 5) more tired then normal. My sex drive just vanished. I dont want to keep taking my pills if im pregnant but I dont want to not take them and end up pregnant.With my daughter I took an at home test and it came up neg then two weeks later I was tested at the doctors and found out I was already 3 months along so Im not sure what to think here. Please help!

kleigh24

Asked by kleigh24 at 1:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Go to the Dr and get a blood test ran
    Anonymous

• ALl you really can do to be sure right now is to have a blood test done at your docs. Good Luck
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I would do a blood test too. I didnt find out I was pregnant with my first until I was 11 weeks. With my second 3 test said I wasnt and then finally I got a positive test. I was only 4 weeks when I found out with my second. You couldnt even see anything on the ultrasound the first time.
    twogirls2010

Answer by twogirls2010 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2010