did you know Nitrates can cause cancer?

and that heating them up, doesn't make them go away?

http://www.odh.ohio.gov/ASSETS/3D19685391C44EA9909A5937B64B444D/Nitrates.pdf

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• OP~ none of them care. None of them believe you. All of them live in happy bliss. I personally don't understand WHY they eat the crap they do, but they'll continue to do so, and they thing people who don't eat toxic waste are nuts.... *shakes head* .....so, not much you can do.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• being alive causes cancer....

bring on the ham
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• BLUE BABY SYNDROME: http://www.bhia.org/articles/childrens-health/bluebabysyndrome.html
    Anonymous

• nice peanut. I bet your tune will change if it is you or one your kids that is sticken with this horrible (and PREVENTABLE) disease. You'll say, "I wish I had just eaten/fed them better food. What can I do now to reverse the damage done by our unhealthy choices?"
    Anonymous

• I guess I'm going to get cancer then. No big shock. I kind of expect to.
    Anonymous

• Did you know that not everyone that eats ham gets cancer? I don't eat it but still My family always eats ham everyone I know eats it and GASP noone has cancer. Why live in fear? Just about everything causes cancer these days.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I'm not worried, my son doesn't eat meat anyways :P
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Its not just "Ham"

Why continue to eat foods that are harmful? (because big biz makes a TON of profit off of it?)

Demand better products, live better as a result. Stop settleing for what big corporations tell you is good. Demand better of them.
    Anonymous

• Nice anon, how could you wise that one anyone? I highly doubt you are the ideal poster child for healthy. Did you know spending so much time online can cause you to lose your ability to comprehend normal things? Did you know having lack of HUMAN contact can cause you to lose speech skills? Did you know that you can actually lose IQ points from sitting like a zombie in front of the computer and TV all day?
    If you are going to complain about what others choose to eat then why not make YOUR self better get off your butt and go outside.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I AGREE with anon :36. If you KNOW and it is PROVEN that it is VERY harmful to your health, then why do you want to keep eating it???? They make lunchmeats that are "all natural" with NO nitrates or nitrites that are only a tiny bit more expensive. I put my family's health above everything else. I'm not going to tell anyone else how to eat, but I just wish people were more informed.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2010