Have you ever (adult content,may be TMI)

Have you ever thought about being intimate with another woman? Not because youre lesbian or bisexual but just because you want to give it a try and have that sexual experience? I have, but too embarressed to ever say so. I wouldn't want a 3-some with my DH or anything but I really think that a woman would know how to touch me in ways better than a man, well, maybe not better but different in a good way,lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• yes...i think this is quite normal.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 2:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I think every woman has.
    Anonymous

• I've always thought about and finally did it, without my husband. It was OK. The lack of intimacy made me feel like an automaton. When I underwent sexual therapy, I was told the fact that I was willing to do this made me a "bisexual." All I know is that I resent men wanting to jump between two females but not willing to do the work. I feel like the wheels on the bus should go round and round, if you get my drift. LOL
    Anonymous

• I already did when I was in my early 20's.Been there,tried that,went back to guys! It wasn't as good as with a guy. I saw it as all dessert,no dinner. It gets old fast! I just really like what guys have,if you catch my drift! :)
    Anonymous

• yup- me too-

can I offer a weird suggestion?
    the computer life simulation gave 'the sims' - take two women and have then make out in a hot tub or a bed- it's pretty hot!
    I run situations like this and my hubby gets a great time when he gets home! :)

He calls it my sim porn! :)

Anonymous

• I love when my hubby gives me oral, but that is never enough, I always need the d*** to finish me off. So no I would not want to be with a woman, men have what fits for me!

Anonymous

• i think a woman would have to learn your body just like a man has to learn your body.. do you think a guy is automatically good at sucking dick? and would you be good at giving oral to a woman.. sex takes practice to be good no matter who is doing it.
    Anonymous

• lol,omg. I will have to check out the "sim porn",lol.
    And yes, I guess it would take practice to make a woman good at giving oral sex to another woman, but I think I pretty much have a picture in mind of how I would like it to be done on me and I know that that is the way I would give it,lol.
    Anonymous

• no.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• "can I offer a weird suggestion?

He calls it my sim porn! :)"

Haha, even better with adult mods like nude skins and "sex" items! I used to play a lot...
    Anonymous