why are some people againest and for porn?

i was wondering why some are for porn and againest porn. your own personal reasons please and no bashing. this is info i'd like to use for my group

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm okay with us watching it together, because in that context it is for enhancement of our own sexual experience. It bothers me if he watches it behind my back, because it feels like I'm being replaced. In general, I think it's fine if used in moderation. Too much can lead to unrealistic expectations and sometimes inability to become aroused by one's own partner.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 2:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• me personally, I feel it is disrespectful for my DH to look at another women like that
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I have no problem with it. My husband used to be the manager of a porn shop so porn was paying our bills. I dont see why women feel so threatened by it personally. My husband still enjoys watching it. He isnt having sex with those women, he doesn't tell me he wished i looked like them or acted like them. We have a good sex life. Its a fantasy. My husband is balding & overweight & I still find him very sexy. And even HE knows that if he were to try & go land a woman that looks like a porn star, it ain't happening.
    Anonymous

• I'm not against it nor am I for it. My husband and I just don't have a desire to watch it. I personally think it's a bit disgusting, but that's just me. If it helps another get it on or get them through their day more power to them.
    Anonymous

• I think most of it is dumb, but I don't have issues with it. I think one reason why I don't give it much thought is because my good friend is in the business. So I hear stories from behind the scenes-
    It's a job like anything else- and a very well paying one- so I don't blame them if it's something they are OK with.
    To each his own.
    Anonymous

• In truth porn is just a glorified version of prostitution. So if you are for porn you are for prostitution in my opinion. I am against it, because it promotes sexual immorality and that is against God.
    Anonymous

• anon 2:56- it may be a version of prostitution- I don't think so exactly- but you can think so if you want.
    Not everyone in the world even thinks that prostitution is bad- it's legal in some other countries-

everyone has their own views and that's OK- I personally think that is why God gave us minds- to use them and decide what is right for ourselves.
    Anonymous

• i say I watch porn and I am for it and I say there is nothing wrong with it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2010