My poor baby and teething :(

She's 13 months.She had her first 8 teeth (the 4 top front and the 4 bottom front) come in pretty much all at one time when she was 5 1/2 months old. Then her teeth gave her a break for awhile.Now, she's been waking at night screaming and being fussy during the day and I figured out why, she has 4 more teeth coming in all at once again! He poor little gums are so red and swollen.The little white tips of the teeth that are breaking through are poking out. I've been giving her tylenol for it,its' the only thing that helps. Why do they have to come in all at once like that? There should be a rule that thats not allowed to happen,lol.

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 2:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i agree with hornz. mortin seemed to work better and longer for my son. you can also get the baby oragel swabs. they are perfectly dosed and in a qtip for easy application to the right spot!
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Try baby Motrin. I LOVE it!
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Motrin...good idea! I will give it a try, thankyou!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I was also told by the doctor to alternate baby Motrin and baby Tylenol ever 3 hours. It helps alot!
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• try hylands hoeopathic tablets. wet a washcloth corner and freeze it she cangum on it lotsfluids and frozenfruitin a pouch from target is fun
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 4:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2010