Based on a previous question:

Just trying to see others point of view or reasoning. If you do know that a food is bad for you (not talking like sugar or fats) I mean like chemicals and processed foods, why do you eat it? I know not everyone can or wants to eat perfectly natural foods. And I don't mean like eating organic because let's face it, organic is NOT all its made out to be. I mean mostly processed foods. Why do you eat them? Honestly we do OCCASIONALLY have hotdogs but I do buy the turkey hotdogs or the all natural ones the three or four times a year we have them. I just see this kind of stuff on here a lot. Do people really not care, or not understand what they are doing to their bodies?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 3:03 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• First, it tastes good. Second, I really am not concerned what it does to my body. I may have a heart attack tomorrow, or a tornado may come and sweep me up, so I'm going to eat my hot dog and chips.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• because it tastes good and everything in moderation
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Moderation.
    Anonymous

• Because there are certain things I like & I dont care. Bottom line. WHy do people smoke? They know it can kill them & they do it anyhow. (I do not smoke btw...but food, yeah my vice)
    Anonymous

• Lol yeah I think everyone has their vices. Just trying to get a better understanding on this particular one.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• the air and water will kill us all anyway so...I don't worry about it THAT much
    Anonymous