bully

My son keeps getting punched by a kid at school and the kid does it when noones looking,my child is getting tired of this kid punching him. What can I do. My daughter got punched in the gut friday and the principal suspended my daughter for two days. However I've also learned that this kid that keeps punching my son is the one punching my daughter,the principal didnt see it but this kid did hit her and I think he should be suspended also. MY daughter did punch this kid in the face. I'm so tired of this school. I dont know what I can do anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• how old are your children? I would for sure have a sit down with the principal and if that doesn't work go to the superintendent.
    Anonymous

• I would ask the prinicipal if he has some time to set up a meeting with you and get to the bottom of this. I don't believe any violence should ever be tolerated in school. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• My son is 10 and my daughter is 12,we've had many sit downs before and it doesnt help. They always say that unless they see the culprit do something they can't do anything about it naturally they cant go by heresay and punish someone is what I've been told.
    Anonymous

• Get a mini cam like a hidden camera that looks like a pen and have your child carry it every where till the behavior is caught on tape. Keep a journal of every time your child has complained about the abuse and also record the dates, times, and administrators you've spoken to. After you've acquired enough evidence, call your local news station and have them send the Troubleshooter out to tell your story. GL!
    Anonymous