Have any of thought of going on wife swap?

My dh was talking the other day he said he wanted to go on wife swap, just because he thinks the other wife would let him do more. I said no I know my dh he is not the easiest to deal and the other dw would probably have a nerves break down. I let him get away with a lot I am very easy going. They switch you with your opposites. How would that work with a very angry man who hates every one but my kids and myself.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would love it and i would hope the other wife would chew my dh's ass up and and down about these nasty cats.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• lol no way. im very set in my ways...and im a neat freak, straight laced, and keep a very tight ship, i couldnt handle going to someone else's house where its messy and they kids are out of control, i would have a panic attack. Im OCD...and my husband is as "anal" as i am so having someone more " laid back" takin over for a few days would not sit well with him.
    Anonymous

• I would that would be fun!! Yahweh bless.
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I think it would be fun too- you don't switch for that long anyway do you? I think the other woman would live- :)
    Anonymous

• I've tried to think of how they could swap me in a way that creates enough drama for TV. Unless they swapped me with someone who carries a handgun everywhere and has a meth problem, I'm not really seeing how my DH would be all that upset. If she couldn't cook, he'd just call someone from the church. DH is too laid back and resourceful.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• the only thing stopping me is I dont want to leave my kids for 2 weeks lol...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 4:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• think it would be fun too- you don't switch for that long anyway do you? I think the other woman would live- :)

Thanks I don't think that would work for me though. I'm a laid back Christian and dh is atheist. We don't force our beliefs on each other and don't bad mouth each others beliefs. Unfortunately wife swap switches you with a polar opposite, where white glove test s are given every day, every thing is very stricked, and they try and save every one they see. Dh would end with some one deemed to save him and he would end up striving to make her life as miserable as possible in exchange. I gaurantee it would boost ratings but it would be the two weeks from hell for every one concerned. Now if they let you choose I know some one who meets that criteria I wouldn't mind giving a what for to.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2010