Is you Ex a no good looser for you kids?

does you ex refuse to pay child support because he thinks you kids are not worth tha much money? Mine does and is trying to lower it because he refuses to work!! says it is set at an outrageous amount and that I am not using any of it for my son! which hello he is jealous because I have another baby with another man and it was not him... is your ex like this? or is it just me? any ideas or solutions court is set for 4/26/2010. THanks in advance

cowgirls10181

Asked by cowgirls10181 at 3:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• Well he's not looser like a belt that won't stay buckled, but he is a loser.
    Anonymous

• Anon 3:51..lmoa! I saw that as well. And yes, mine is a LOSER too! He's jealous that my SO is so much better to DD than he ever will be. Hope it makes dumbass feel like crap when he comes for visitation and DD hangs onto my SO begging to not have to go! :)
    Anonymous

• My ex refuses to work just so he doesn't have to pay child support. I haven't heard from him since my son was 14 months old. His family tells me that they haven't heard from him either.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 4:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2010