my husband is going to be out of town for 8 days

on a business trip...im not sure whether to be excited for a "break" or be sad cause im gonna miss him like crazy. how do u ladies feel when hubby is gone for a few days?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband is a very energetic person and constantly on the go and has about 15 different projects going on that all seem to require some help from me. So when he is out of town, while I miss him I also enjoy the peace and tranquility and having some time to get my things done.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• When my hubby is out doing stuff (errands) i enjoy the time he is out of my hair. Him leaving over night NEVER happens and I am happy about that but ya I guess thinking about it I would happy to have the bed to myself but I would be lost without him in the night so really I don't think I would sleep well. We are very, very,very close. He is my very best friend besides from being my hubby for life.

Anonymous

• The first 12 hours I get everything in the house caught up then I miss him. I sneak a few junk food treats and then start sending him inappropriate sex texts. Next trip he has, I'm going to plan some big project to keep myself distracted.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• To be honest, sometimes I get pissed off. I work, too and you don't see me going out of town for weeks. I have to do everything when he's gone, including work! But then, I also find myself having fun when he's gone! I get to be alone and have friends over, etc.
    Anonymous

• I'm used to it. DH is military, it happens frequently. He doesnt deploy much but he has frequent TDY's for training and classes. He just got back from a 2 week TDY to Texas last month, now he is going for 4 days in the beginning of april, 3or 4 in the end of April, 3 weeks in May, and 2 weeks in June. Then he should have a break for a couple months. I normally enjoy being able to watch whatever I want on tv at night, eat whatever I feel like fixing for dinner (well it still has to be something the kids want lol), taking the kids out to do things, etc. But i do miss him. We do internet chats nightly because he has his own laptop he takes with him. If he's not in the hotel, I can always call him on his cell phone and he's more than happy to chat with me and the kids. I spend the days running errands and taking care of the kids, then after they go to bed I do the necessary chores and relax for some TV time or cafemom lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2010