Is it time for another revolution?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 3:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• A revolution for or against what?
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 3:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Good God! Go ahead. I'd really like to see you guys try! I'd be laughing my ass off when you're all in prison for trying to overthrow the government! Calm down!
    Anonymous

• not yet. But in some ways---- a revolution 'of sort' is brewing.
    dandydiane

Answer by dandydiane at 3:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• YOU and YOUR FAMILY first

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• "Good God! Go ahead. I'd really like to see you guys try! I'd be laughing my ass off when you're all in prison for trying to overthrow the government! Calm down! "

This is the problem with America today. You do know that the whole second amendment was built on the concept of "taking back" the government if they got too tyrannical. Well, what's more tyrannical than pushing laws on people who don't want them?
    Anonymous

• As long as we stay complacent and only do some protesting, they will ignore it and continue on their march to destroy our country.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:40 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Who you gonna put in place, Palin lol!? with VP Glenn Beck and sec of defense Rush Limbaugh!
    Anonymous

• There does come a time when the people have to stand up to their government, and unfortunately it might happen soon.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

I say they are making the country better after YEARS of horrible leadership...so WHO is THE PEOPLE?? YOU, ME??

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• "Who you gonna put in place, Palin lol!? with VP Glenn Beck and sec of defense Rush Limbaugh! "

Eff Palin. Let's have a little anarchy, babes.
    Anonymous