wrist tattoos...

I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiink I have made my final decision for a tattoo and have it put on my inner wrist facing outwards. it will be a tattoo to represent my son, a cute cartoon rat (he was born year of the rat) with his birthday surrounding the bottom. any advice for wrist tattoos? is it a very sensitive area? SO told me that area fades easy? do yu have a wrist tattoo?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 3:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have a wrist tattoo and have had it for almost nine years now and I still love it. Out of all of my tattoos, it was the least painful.
    ParkerZarek

Answer by ParkerZarek at 3:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I also have a wrist tattoo, its my son's name with a 4 leaf clover. It was the least painful, and fast! I have had it for almost 2 years now, and it looks great!
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I have a wrist tattoo of a flower with DD's name. I've had it for a little over a year and it still looks great. Out of four tattoos, this was the least painful.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 3:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• VERY helpful ladies! :o)
    aaaaaaaaaaaaah i'm nervous but excited lol. This isnt my first tattoo, but I havent gotten one in a long time
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I have a wrist tat and I don't think tats hurt at all. If you can go thur child birth then you can deal with any pain. I have 15 tats the most painful part of any of mine was the 8 1/2 hours on my belly for my back piece. I have DD chest need I say more :~)
    Anonymous

• I have a wrist tattoo which is maybe less than a 1/2" away from my palm and to be honest that was the most painful tattoo I had but so worth it. Just be sure you really want that tattoo there before you get it.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• ANy area with frequent exposure to sun will fade but hte good news is that they can be touched up whenever needed. Sunscreen over the area will help to. I can only imagine that the inside of a wrist would be sensitive but if it gets to be to much just take a short break right? It will be great. Post pics after it's done! Man I wish i could afford to get one more!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I have a wrist tattoo -- it hurt a little but only took 3 minutes -- good luck!
    lhunt8

Answer by lhunt8 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• My wrist tattoo didnt' hurt very much. But mine is black lettering. My colored flower tattoos on my back hurt the worst. You might have more pain just because of what you are getting.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 9:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2010