Wow. Now this is one of the most ridiculous moms...

I met a girl the other day ( friend of a friend of a friend) ... she was a raggidy, 24 year old girl

......she told me her "music" comes before her daughter....and kept going on and on ( music is my life! , music is #1 etc) ..... it was soo annoying... well I found her on youtube ( a friend sent the link) of her "music video" it is a self-shot video of her dancing in skimpy clothes in her room..........She sounds like a dying cat !!

I feel soo bad for kids who have loser parents.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Awww!! Me too!! Poor kids!!
    Anonymous

• That's one thing you have to always remember is that are children love us momma no matter what.

Her music may be important to her but she will/i hope wake up and realize how very wonderful her children are. My child is the most important person/thing NOTHING COMES BEFORE MY CHILD NOTHING.
    Anonymous

• ok... give us a link to the you tube clip please. haha. she put it on the internet. so she must not mind if others see. so lets see it :)
    Anonymous

• yes my children come before anything in this world as well
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• i wanna see it those poor kids, kids should be number one, i know i'll put my children before anything else
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• haha..someone was asking me about some lyrics to some new song the other day...i was like "what?" NEW MUSIC? I told her i didnt listen to new music. she made fun of me...but its the truth. how can you get into anything on the radio when you have a kid screaming over top of it...i would rather just turn the music off and listen to the screaming kid..THANK YOU.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Well I say Its HER life, so let her enjoy it the way she wants. She's happy and if her top priority is music then so be it. Music is a form of expression and to be able to share it with others takes a lot of condifent and understanding of self. She may be a great mom. I dont think that judging her is any better than blogging about how much you hated her.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 4:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

I couldnt have siad it better!
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 9:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2010