Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did your doctor prescribe for your dd's yeast infection?

Did they give you any meds or what?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Kids' Health

Answers (5)
  • Niacin Or something like that. It's been a while so I know it's similar, just not sure on exact name. I found out though it's the same as vagisal or any thing else that is over the counter for yeast infections.

    Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

  • Nystacin, lol niacin is a vitamin supplement. It's just a veginal cream. You can use womens otc cream if you need to, also diluted grape seed extract works great.

    Answer by jbirchard at 6:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

  • Nystacin there you go sorry. I knew it was close. Good luck. Thanks for the correction jbirchard.

    Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:40 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

  • I use plain monistat 7 as a cream for my dd poor girl is only 5 n shes bee plaed by them since she was a baby

    Answer by rainmommy at 5:28 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

  • Try yogurt!

    Answer by sstepph at 11:51 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.