What do i do????

My dh will go crazy if i wont take him to the bar or if i wont go and sit at the bar with him last night we got into a fight the bar was only open for another hr i told him i didnt want to go and he kept telling me to get in the f*cken car and go well i got in the car and i took off down the road in the other direction he kept slamming my car in park while i was going 60mph and kept opening up the door and punching the roof of my car i have never seen him like this we have been together 5yrs and have a 2 yr old son i dont know what to do

We made up and he told me sorry he said he just cant handle me and him fighting and me screaming at him i dont want to be with someone that parties and he wasnt going out all the time until about a month ago im not sure what i want to do i want to be a family and im tired of him acting like beer and buddies come before family

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Figure out what you want then we can give you suggestions but until you know what you want we can't help
    Anonymous

• Sounds like someone has a drinking problem...
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a drinking problem. He needs counseling or you both do.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 4:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• He sounds like an immature selfish brat IMO
    Anonymous

• That sounds like it was a very dangerous drunk situation last night. You need to talk to him about this while he is sober. What changes have been going on to make him need to go to the bar all the time after 5 years?Is that something that can be handled without a bar or booze?
    I wouldn't go to the bar with him anymore, or at least not drive there. If you guys must go, get a cab to go there and back instead, much safer.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• He has a drinking problem and you're enabling him. Al-Anon for you, and Alcoholics Anonymous for him. Make it a condition of staying married. If he won't go...you NEED to go before you get arrested or killed through such behavior.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I think your tranny would be dropped if he was slamming it in to park going 60 miles an hour.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• i think if he does anything like that again its time to leave. my dad is an alcoholic and doesnt want to drive to the bars but he's lost his family and has to now. when i was younger he was drinking and my mom was driving, my dad kept messing with the steering wheel then pulled my moms coat over her head. we were lucky we didnt get into a bad wreck but we did end up in a ditch needing a tow truck to get the car out. i was maybe 5. it does not get better. if he acts crazy bc he wants to go drink, it will get worse. over all these years my dad has done really crazy things, its always crazier then the last. i dont mind drinking here or there but when someone starts getting crazy or doesnt seem themselves when they want to drink or while theyre drinking, only bad can come from it.
    Anonymous

• Run like hell and get your child out of there, it's YOUR responsibility to care for him. Obviously you can't trust your husband and he clearly doesn't care about you or your son.
    Anonymous