Would this affect a court case

A custody court case? If the father who is just now being established as the father and seeing his child who is 1 1/2, is having 2 other guys move in with him? They do not have records but i mean all three of them just party, are unemployed most of the time, have random ppl over all the time and are living a bachelor life. I am literally going sick thinking that this is the environment that my baby is going to be in. What should I do? He has only had him alone once and it was for an hour and a nuetral place with family. I wont allow my child over to his house alone bc he leaves little washers and tools all over the place, and he has all kinds of glass stuff laying everywhere. He is not fit to have him alone, esp. when he doesnt even NEED roomates and can afford it on his unemployment. He just wants to have a party lifestyle and it is seriously Pssing me off that he thinks he can do both.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• FIRST, you shouldn't have slept with someone you wouldn't want to have a child with.
    Second, there really isn't a whole lot you can do. You need to respect him and try talking to him about it, rationally, and not be a jerk or it will just cause more problems. IF he is drinking, etc with your child around, you can document it, and take it to the courts. Otherwise, you're SOL.
    Anonymous

• Should i go there at nght and take pictures of the parties or have someone else do that? Seriously. I know tons of guys who are single dads and have apartments and they have it all set up for their children, and live alone or with a stable women in a stable relationship, and keep up a house fit for a child with no drugs/drinking/random hookups etc. Figures I picked this douche bag.
    Anonymous

• If the home is a safe place when the child is there there is not much you can do. It is up to the judge. You really should talk to your lawyer
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• As long as he isn't partying etc while your son is there, why the hell do you care? I agree with pp, though, you should have thought about it before you slept with him.
    Anonymous

• Should i go there at nght and take pictures of the parties or have someone else do that?

Is the child there when he parties? If not the it is NON of your bussiness,
    Just because he parties when the child is not there does not mean he shouldn't see his child.
    My ex partied wehn he didn't have our son. DId it matter NO because when our son was there he was NOT doing anything that should not be done
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Respect him?Rather hard to respect ppl who do not respect ANYONE in general. I dont know if he would drink but all his friends are ridiculous. They even bring their own children over and smoke with them and leave crap everywhere. My child is NOT some 5 year old who can go play video games safely. He would be out the door and into the lake in five seconds and they wouldnt even notice.
    Anonymous

• I am telling you that I KNOW that his roomates will not respect it. and i care bc i love my child. and i dont want him in a place that is not safe for him. DUH. idiots. you are all fckin morons.
    Anonymous

• No you are the moron. You DONT knwo what his friends will do or how he will act with HIS child. again I say TALK TO YOUR LAWYER. Call them a moron for telling you the SAME thing.,
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• You are judging a man and disapproving of someone that you chose to reproduce with? The court will laugh at you. You can't keep a man's child from him just bc you don't like that he as small objects and friends around. Work with him to make the place more safe but if you keep him from his dad he could have him taken away from you and get him full time. Then where would you be? And for goodness sakes use a condom in the future. Talk about being irresponsible
    Anonymous

• I said to respect him because you BITCHING at him and calling people fucking morons is not going to help a DAMN thing. The court will laugh in your face.

If you go to him in a nice manner, talk to him RESPECTFULLY, like an adult, then it is possible you'll get through to him. You won't be causing more problems for all three of you.
    Anonymous