i have been trying to get pregnant over a year what am i doing wrong

My husband and i have been trying to get pregnant for more than one year i have used the ovulation tests for over six months but for some reason it isnt working i am really starting to wonder if i will ever get pregnant i am 31 and wonder what is wrong with me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Hon, why don't you make and appointment with your OB and get some tests done. There is also the possiblity that your DH has low/no sperm count. You'll never know if you don't get tested...
    Anonymous

• i agree make the appointment. they will do a full exam on you- it could be several reasons, your age, your tubs might be blocked, he might have no to low pserm count. you might have a inhospital environment. lots of reason.
    sorry u r having a tough time. but after a year of trying its time to get tested.
    good lkuck
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 5:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• how is your overall health? diet? exercise? have you been on the pill for a long time? you may need more time to get it out of your system...in a sense.
    i would consider a naturopath, homeopath and a chiropractor before the usual ob route.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I would get the book Taking Charge of your Fertility, it is a great resource and I would also make an appoinment with your OB. Maybe you are ovualting, but you have low progesterone or something that is an easy fix, GL!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 8:03 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I too had a hard time getting pregnant. Tried everything known to man. Ovulation kits, Chlomid (yes, I went to the dr and had all the necessary tests to make sure everything was ok-it was) and ultimately, it happened after doing NOTHING. I had just gone on vacation and was back for about 2 weeks and found out that it had finally happened..on its own. So my advice, relax and maybe it will just happen for you too! Good luck:)
    LongBone

Answer by LongBone at 2:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2010