Is your daughter big and tall?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My DD is 2, so I know she isn't in the "range" you're referring to, but yes, she is. She is in the 95% for height and weight. Has been since she was about 6 weeks old. Dad is 6'4" though. And I'm a little on the heavy side.
    Anonymous

• my DD is 3 yrs and 10mos and is 39 pounds and avg height however, has an enormous backside (booty butt) making her pants a serious problem
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Both my husband and I are tall,he's on the skinny side,I'm a little chubby but when I was her age, I wasn't big like her I wonder where it's coming from.I was tall and skinny.So I'm pretty worried for her,I know if I take her to the doctor they would say her weight and height is normal for her,so not to worry but it helps to know others going through the same thing.
    Anonymous

• Yes my dd is bigger than most girls in her class. She is 8 and wears 10/12 clothes and is very tall. I am only 5'1" so it is strange for me to have a tall kid lol!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I was bigger than all the other girls. I was always taller and weighted about 10 lbs more.
    My daughter looks like most 2 year olds and she is only 11 months.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• yes, and she comes from a family of tall women! i was always at the end of the line myself in elem. school!
    iamcafemom83

Answer by iamcafemom83 at 9:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• My daughter is 2 and her dad is 6'3". She is in a 4T. She isnt fat she is just tall so I have to buy her clothes big so they can fit her arms and legs
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Yes. My daughter is 3 years old and she wears 4T-5T clothes. She is just really long. Between her height and her intelligence, she is mistaken for being older than she is rather often. Even when she was 8 or 9 months, she was wearing 12 month and 1T clothing. She could fit them width wise just fine, but she would look like she was preparing for a flood if we didn't go up a size LOL
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 10:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Mine is 8 and wears a small in womans size and a 81/2 in womans shoes,yikes this is getting scary!
    Anonymous